Dedicated Electricians in Marietta
Serving the People of Georgia for Over 15 Years
When you need professional electrical work done in Marietta, you can count on Kalahari Electrical Services to provide safe and reliable support. Our trained and experienced technicians will offer dependable solutions for your electrical repair, replacement, or installation needs in your home or business property. From upgrades to emergencies, let our experts take care of you. Discover more about our areas of expertise below.
Electrical work can be dangerous if proper precautions aren’t sorted out beforehand. Many electrical repairs, especially emergency repairs, should be handled safely by a professional. The experts at Kalahari will eliminate potential hazards threatening your electrical system according to the most up-to-date codes in the industry so you can confidently use your electrical once the repair is complete.
You can depend on Kalahari to assist with:
- Outlet repair and replacement– including USB capable ports, smart switches and outlets, upgrades to 3-pronged plugs, installation of safer GCFI outlets near water sources, and repair of loose or arcing outlet ports.
- Wiring- repairing loose connections, replacing inefficient or weak lines, troubleshooting wiring issues, and more.
- Electrical panels and breakers- repair on problem breakers, whole panel replacements, plus compatibility checks with panel and appliances/fixtures.
- Emergency repairs- on after-effects of an electrical fire, unexplainable loss of power, sparking outlets, and other immediate dangers.
If you are having a true electrical emergency that poses a threat to you or your property, remember to turn off the power and call 911 in case of a fire. After the immediate danger has been neutralized, you can call on Kalahari to repair the damage.
Burning smells, arcs and sparks at outlets, frequently flipped breakers, and flickering lights may indicate your system needs repair sooner rather than later. Don’t wait until disaster overtakes your home or business. If you notice any concerns with your electric, call the experts at Kalahari right away for quick service.
Any electrical installation project takes masterful preparation and professional skill to do right. For fixtures, lighting, wiring, fans, panels, and more, our team of qualified experts will help safely complete the next electrical installation job you are needing in your home or business. Take a look at some of our specialties below.
Let our professionals properly install your next indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, or fan purchase. We will ensure everything is connected up to code and is compatible with your current system load and panel. Whether you are wanting to upgrade dated lighting in your home, switch to energy-efficient LED or smart lights, or want to install new outdoor lighting around your home or business property, our experts have the skills necessary to get the job done right. Showcase the beauty of your home or business with professional lighting installation from Kalahari today.
Old wiring techniques have been discontinued and replaced by safer and more efficient systems in the modern era. Not only can your old wiring be putting your home or business at risk of electrical damage, but it may also be limiting the power supply to your appliances and devices. Kalahari experts can come to inspect and replace any wiring so your home or business can operate safely and efficiently once again.
Older panels may also be limiting the power supply to your home or business. Panels that have needed multiple repairs or breaker replacements are more in need of an immediate replacement. Talk to the experts at Kalahari about professional panel installation or replacement if your panel hasn’t been recently upgraded or you are concerned about its functioning.
Electrical Inspections and Safety Products
Malfunctioning electrical systems can be hazardous and lack the proper efficiency for your daily usage needs. Regular safety inspections may be a requirement for many businesses, but they can be helpful for residential properties as well. If you have concerns about your electricity, schedule an inspection with one of our professionals today.
You may also safeguard your system with one or more of the safety solutions listed below:
- Surge protector– Whole-home solution that prevents internal or external surges from ruining your appliances and electronics. Without surge protection, your home is at risk for voltage overload, and you can be out thousands of dollars replacing everything that got fried during the surge. Surge protectors stop excess voltage from ever reaching your outlets, thus protecting everything you have plugged in at all times.
- Backup generator- A backup generator can come in handy for homes and businesses during a period of lost main power. Remain functional in times of uncertainty with a backup generator installation from Kalahari. Our experts can help you choose the right model for your needs and show you how to use it before the next power outage or adverse weather event.
- Smoke detector- Most people understand the importance of smoke detectors for their homes and businesses. However, do you know if yours is properly functioning? Have our team inspect your smoke detectors, replace broken ones, and install new devices to ensure your safety before it’s too late.
Kalahari Electrical services can help install, inspect, and maintain these solutions to help keep your home or business safe from electrical-related risks.
From the Owners
Our customers here are our number one concern: we treat them as if it was our own home. We pride ourselves on being on time. We give a standard hour window and work to meet you within that time. One of the owners, Joseph Cloer or Jan Rossouw, normally answer the phone so you do get to talk to an electrician directly and discuss your problem with us so we can give you advice over the phone. We have a saying here: we would rather over-do it than to have to do it over. If you are in need of an electrician, give Kalahari a call. We will take care of your residential, commercial, and emergency electrical needs.
What Makes Us the Best?
Quality You Can Count On
Warranties & Peace of Mind
You can rest easy knowing we focus on quality workmanship and offer excellent backup warranties.
Same Day Service In Most Cases
We offer same day and 24/7 emergency services – just call to confirm availability.
Our technicians are always on time and we send you a notification 30 minutes before we arrive.
Our Reviews Speak Volumes
Our Customers Tell It Best
It is extremely rare to find an electrician who is that knowledgeable, but also just as kind and patient.
I wholeheartedly recommend the professional services of Kalahari Electric.
I am extremely satisfied with the work that they did.
We have used several other companies but will not ever again
read all reviews