When Only The Best Will Do
In the modern world, electricity is essential. Whether it is a residential home or a commercial property, there’s not much you can do without the use of electricity. It is vitally important that your electrical system is up to the state’s safety standards. This is especially true for commercial facilities — any potential incident as a result of not following electrical codes could turn disastrous. Kalahari Electrical Services can help safeguard your home or business against such an incident through our professional electrical inspections.
Let us help protect your home or commercial space with a comprehensive electrical safety inspection in Lawrenceville or anywhere across Metro Atlanta. Call us at 678-665-2309!
Your Safety Is Important
Our highly skilled experts can help you with all your electrical safety needs. We can carry out both residential electrical inspections and commercial electrical inspection services. Many Atlanta businesses risk the integrity of their business and the safety of their workers and customers by having electrical systems that are in violation of the electrical safety code. If code violations are found by a safety inspector, you risk being fined, or worse. If you have just moved into a new commercial space, it is important to commit to an electrical safety inspection as soon as possible. It is also important that you periodically have your wiring checked. This is because faults can develop over time. Don’t risk your Lawrenceville GA business by not taking electrical safety inspection seriously.
Service with Minimal Disruption
We will work closely with you to ensure the electrical wiring inspection causes a minimal amount of disruption possible. When it comes to a commercial property electrical inspections, it might not always be possible for the inspection to be done outside of business hours. If this is the case, we will minimize the disruption of your day-to-day operations as little as possible. The real disruption comes from having to close your business due to a safety inspector uncovering a code violation.
Ensure Your Family’s Safety
Faulty electrical systems are one of the main causes of a house fire. Don’t risk your home and your family’s safety. If you have never had a home electrical inspection, now is the time.
The benefits of an electrical inspection in Lawrenceville GA include:
- Keeps you and other building occupants safe
- Catches small issues before they worsen
- Improves the energy efficiency of your electrical system
- Saves you money on major repairs or sudden replacements
If there are any faults to be found, you can rest assured we will find it. We often discover lighting fixtures that have been installed unsafely. We will perform a full inspection of all your light fittings and identify any potential hazards. We will then be able to fit a safe replacement. Don’t risk an electrical fire — have your electrical systems evaluated by professionals.
Protect Your Home From Electrical Fires
Approximately 28,000 electrical fires are started every year, resulting in an an estimated 360 deaths, 1000 injuries, and nearly $1 billion in direct loss. Here at Kalahari Electric, we want to inform you how you can avoid electrical fires and keep your family and your belongings safe:
- Faulty Wiring and Old Appliances: Check your wall outlets for signs of aging, like plugs falling out, cracks, feeling hot to the touch, or to see if they’re becoming loose. If you notice any of these things, it may be time to replace it with a newer, safer version. If you are using older appliances, you should also make sure to check their wires. If you have any frayed wiring make sure and get rid of that appliance as it is extremely susceptible to an electrical fire.
- Installing Bulbs With too High of a Wattage: Whenever you are replacing the bulbs in a lamp or other fixture, check the details of that appliance to make sure you use one with the right wattage for the fixture. If the wattage is too high, it can cause an electrical fire.
- Outdated Wiring: Please be aware that if your home is over 20 years old, you likely have outdated electrical wiring and may be susceptible to an electrical fire. Homes were not wired for the massive about of electronics and appliances that we use today and can cause a home’s system to overload.
Get Peace of Mind
The vast majority of electrical issues that occur in the United States could have been easily avoided if the issues had been identified sooner by a professional. Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we will find and eliminate any electrical faults there might be. Call us today and we will arrange a time to come and perform a thorough evaluation of your property. Once we have inspected your electrical system, you can rest easy knowing that your electricity should run flawlessly.
Schedule your electrical inspection in Lawrenceville or the Atlanta Metro today at 678-665-2309.
Our Reviews Speak Volumes
Our Customers Tell It Best
It is extremely rare to find an electrician who is that knowledgeable, but also just as kind and patient.
I wholeheartedly recommend the professional services of Kalahari Electric.
I am extremely satisfied with the work that they did.